By using siliquan.com, you agree to the conditions specified below. Please read them carefully. In case of any doubts and/or questions please contact us using e-mail address specified in the “Contact” section .
- The offer of siliquan.com is addressed to a corporate customer (hereinafter: “customer” or “buyer”).
- All prices are net values (do not include VAT) and are presented in euro. In the cases stipulated by law the buyer may additionally be burdened with taxes (incl. VAT) and/or custom duty.
- The price of each item is binding at the moment of submitting the order by a customer. In justified cases, siliquan.com reserves the right to change the prices of listed items, about which the customer will be informed immediately. In such cases the customer has the right to change or cancel the order.
- The prices of goods listed on the website do not include shipping costs.
- The buyer may introduce changes to the order until the time of shipping of the order.
- Siliquan.com reserves the right to change prices of the listed items, introduce or withdraw the items from the offer, as well as to introduce and cancel promotions / special offers and to amend them.
- Siliquan.com reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and service terms at any time.
- SILIQUAN is a registered trademark.
- Orders are placed electronically by filling in an order form.
- Fulfilment of an order starts with confirmation of the order receipt by the siliquan.com personnel.
- The goods are sent by a deliverer immediately after their completion, along with an invoice.
- Upon receiving a parcel with the order, the buyer is requested to check the condition of the parcel in the presence of the deliverer. If there is any visible damage, the complaint protocol should be written down.
- The payment is made via bank transfer based on the invoice, within 21 days starting from the date of the invoice issuance. In justified cases fulfilment of the order may be contingent upon advanced payment.
- In the case of promotion or sale, orders will be fulfilled in the order of their receipt until the stocks of the items covered by the promotion or sale are exhausted. If stocks are exhausted, the customer will be informed on the status of the order and asked to decide how to complete the order – cancel it or purchase the product under regular conditions.
- Siliquan.com reserves the right to cancel the order if the information provided by the buyer in the purchase form is incomplete, inaccurate or inconclusive as to its truthfulness.
Data provided during the purchase process are subject to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text – Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 922, as amended) and only authorized personnel have access to them. Siliquan.com uses the provided data only to serve the order. A consumer has the right to access, correct, update and delete his / her personal data.